4.25.2019

les girls


In the wake of 9/11, Donna got us an intro to Oxygen media. It was a rough time for me. I was 50 years old. I'd left my job of twenty years, my daughter had gone away to college, my lover had dumped me, and I was feeling pretty unsure of myself before Donna took me in hand. And then Roni took us both under her wing as our producer. We didn't know anything about making TV shows, but she trusted us and taught us. We had a great time, learned a lot and had some popular success.
   Oxygen moved on, and so did Roni, and so did we. But it was just like the old days when we got together the other night. So fun.

At a guess, these are the same white go-go boots Donna had when we met.
Roni has been seriously competing in triathlons, as you can tell by her body.

Roni holds the dummy of Donna's book, which will come out this summer. I wrote an intro.

1 comment:

Kate Knapp Artist Blog said...

3 HOT smart women...yeah