3.12.2019

quality time

My main man crashes on the couch at approximately 5 pm when he visits.

However, Ed also buys me lunch.
Always great to spend quality time with friends!
    Which is mainly what I seem to do in New York, whether wall-to-wall out-of-town houseguests (this week and next my bro and belle seour from Santa Fe, with Douglas, Lynn and Simon between) or in-town chums.
     Well, I also do taxes, pay bills, go to doctors, bike at the gym, do laundry and get stuff in the apartment repaired.
    And eat. I'm still on a poke kick even here in NYC, and now I find ahi with wasabi at the grocery store.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

And just who is the lucky man? His face is covered!!!

Claudia said...

Ed is the only friend I have who comes over for a nap! Though I have often urged you to have one at the Goose, Dianne!