7.18.2018

what's different?

Night/After

Day/After

Before
What is different about the before picture and the after picture? A week of work. It has taken me that long. As most of you know, I typically start with my view from the kitchen table and work outwards. Well, I fed the hummingbirds first. And got water. And went to the farmer's market. And wrote an advertorial. But I got that tiny portion of my tiny room detailed to my satisfaction. And now it's filled with lumber and paint cans as we move around the room.
After. That's Randy and Virginia providing local color. (Did they plan these outfits to coordinate  with my new color scheme?) They were my Thomasville saviors when the flood hit town, salvaging as many of my things as possible before the gutting and powerwashing of the poor, cooked Goose.

7 comments:

William Hill said...

What's different? The watermelon is missing from the chair in the second photo.

Claudia said...

That's because I gave it to you. . .

Debby said...

Great job painting stairs and landing. Did you have to sleep on the downstairs floor while the paint dried?

Claudia said...

I painted every other step, top and bottom. Took forever.

DaDa said...

Ah, the right triangle under the stairs is now, ah, somewhere in the bluish range?

Claudia said...

More like gray

Lynn O said...

Hey there’s a K. K. Painting hiding under the stairs