8.05.2014

gluten free

Cousin Richard takes an outdoor shower.
When I was a little girl, I was the big boss of my Alabama cousins, and the next in age to me was Poor Richard. The things I made my tribe do! Building wigwams in the woods, playing games of my devising and charging all over the rose garden at Grandmother's house. Now Richard is the big boss of Grandmother's house. He is also gluten free, which led certain people to suggest a call-in radio show called "Bubba Richard's Gluten-Free Hour." Recently, he was able to overcome his fear of me, Yankees and cold water to visit the North.  He and his son paid a quick visit to Hannah's in Block Island (I was not there). His favorite time of day there was shower/cocktail hour.
  Yes, martinis are gluten free.

2 comments:

CBA said...

I think the radio show would make him famous. A great new career.

Seriously! And family members could put in guest appearances.

D.R. said...

I would think that a lot of people have had martinis in that shower. :)