6.20.2008

one down

And one to go. Rental units, that is, not memorial services, although that is true as well. As I write this, I can see the ferry that is bringing the first group of guests for the summer. After that it's nonstop.
Now begins maintenance rather than prep. The new washer and dryer are so newly installed that I haven't checked the dryer yet. I have to buy a new lawn mower. Benny's here I come. Then it's just mowing, doing laundry, making beds, killing ants, spraying poison ivy, cleaning grills, stocking toilet paper, putting out soaps, administering new garbage bags, replacing breakages, writing notes, cutting flowers and repositioning furniture.
In that house. In the other one it's painting furniture and windows and railings, urethaning floors and etc before the deluge.
And then, repeat as above.

No comments: