11.27.2007

what is this?



I found it in my refrigerator.
Who left it there?
What is it for?
What language is it in?

It reminds me of the forward Sis sent me today:
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be
in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

The same is kind of true of this tube of—whatever. You can almost read it.
Wott do you thik it is?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Nein giben ein coka."

This is sign Li see at Sydney Zoo, Australia.

Mean "Not to give coke to animals".

This thing you say, is not so hard. Li thinks say "Please to put on hamburger."

As to who leave this thing... Not taking CSI to know. This so oblivious.

Lady has brother in law, this is Johnny person.

So is puzzle solve.

Anonymous said...

OBVIOUS, Uncle Dude.

Oblivious is clueless.

I'm like, oh yeah.

Claudia said...

Do you think I should open the tube and look at what it contains? Or is it dangerous? How old do you think it is?

Anonymous said...

Do not open the tube. I repeat, do not open the tube. Please take it to your nearest attractive FBI agent and use it as an excuse to get into his/her pants.

This has been a public service announcement

Anonymous said...

Nice to see the inscrutable Mr. Lee has returned. I guess I'm back too.

Unknown said...

I think it's Swedish... don't ask me how I would know this...