4.29.2005

truckin'

Items in back of the truck: large wicker chair, small wicker table, trunk I've been carrying around since college, 2 bags books, 5 assorted plants, 1 rug, 2 wastebaskets, 1 tool kit, 1 comforter, bag of linens, 2 cases N/A beer, printer, computer, phone charging cord, box of house files, set pots and pans, baggie green beans, 2 bags Zabar's coffee beans, 1 bottle water, assorted clothing
This is before the Home Depot stop, the Stop 'n'Shop stop, etc.
For reasons I can't understand, there will be a truckload coming back, too.
Do I know how to carry shit around or what?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahem. i believe that you had some carrying help. the correct question would be: "Do I know how to get people to carry my shit around or what?"

Anonymous said...

I can remember our motto: "We Can Get It There---Maybe!" but I can't remember the name of our future company. Was it B & C Five Star Transport? Let's not let that dream slip away! As my husband and I were on our way to the storage locker the other day, I said to our daughter: "Take a good look, honey. Here are your parents doing what they do best. Moving stuff from point A to point B." Ah 'specs I needs some congalium, honey.