7.07.2020

there goes the neighborhood

I can't claim to understand this, and I haven't talked to the neighbors yet (we are naturally socially distanced unless one is a sexpot shrink), but what's up with the miniature church? A playhouse church? What? And why are the lights on in the Chapel of Love all night? Satanic cult? And why does the cafe seem to only be open every couple of weeks, reservations only? Why does the sign say, "Welcome, We're Open"? And why do they open at all, when restaurants in West Plains are shut down. Lawless town? Godfearing but not virusfearing? What? I better get the sexpot shrink down here to find out what's going on around here. That or talk to the neighbors myself. Heaven forfend.

3 comments:

Claudia said...

Update: The cafe seems to be open for lunch today. Though not yesterday. Go figure.

otra rubia said...

Is a certain Tribeca photographer sexpot shrink?

Also, didn't someone want to turn T'ville into a wedding destination at one point?

Claudia said...

No, Carly is the sexpot shrink who made friends with everyone in town while she was here. I think they still have hopes for the wedding thing. Whether they have bookings, I don't know!