1.17.2020

bad taste

Don't do this! As pictured in some scolding site.
I'm kind of addicted to these sites that go "The Top 10 Things Interior Designers Say to Never Do" or "The Top 10 Ways to Upgrade Your Home" or "The 10 Things that Make Decorators Say Ugh."
   So imagine my delight wen on a list of The Top 10 Things That Are So Over," I find my very own table and chairs! (Well, actually, Frank and Dianne's table and chairs.) In fact, I liked almost everything on the list of deplorables, including pink bathrooms and aqua kitchen tiles. (I don't know who does these lists, maybe someone in Sheboygan, because they all seem to think that granite counters are still the happening thing.) So shortly after discovering the the table on the What's Not Hot list, I read in the New York Times (now, granted, they are not the most style-forward publication either) that colorful kitchens are Back! Yes, folks, everyone wants turquoise and yellow appliances and White is SO Out! To stay ahead of the trend, I guess I'll have to redo the kitchen at the Goose again. Fortunately, not due to last week's flood, which didn't intrude.


No comments: