12.06.2018

hannukah roundup

And now, a break from historical New Orleans for some more current material. It is Hannukah. My old friend (and first New York roommate) Ivy is coming over to make zucchini latkes tonight. OK, Toby, I know this is not kosher. She says they are delicious, and if she's making them, I sure they will be.
In other festive news, Block Island's Christmas tree
In less festive news, Ed Barnes solves the mystery of Jimmy Hoffa's death.
  Yes, it's on Fox.
Something to celebrate: Barrett's fabulous sense of humor in a long-dead blog.
And if you still want to laugh, check out funny tweets. Some of them are really funny! If you post your faves by number, I'll post mine.
And OMG West Plains, Mo. (where I buy my groceries) and Birch Tree, Mo. (where I get my mail) are in the NYT Mag

1 comment:

Kate Knapp Artist Blog said...

Hannah has a lovely voice well they both do...wow!