2.13.2007

two years ago today

C Jacket gates The way we were:
What is the sound
of one fax waiting?
Finally, Septic Maestro got back to me saying that he had a map, and the septic system was within the Coastal Resources buffer zone so he didn't know whether they'd approve it and that the Department of Environmental management had to act on it first and he didn't know whether they would do so for at least six weeks, and so...
I think I will shoot myself. This basically puts the project back a year.
And indeed it did. But it's done. Ish.
Meanwhile... Dolores wants to buy the first property in the Bronx she's seen
I didn't let her, though.
Desperado has rented two (count 'em!) apartments.
She still has two, but not the same ones!
Dangerman is still in his brace.
Well, his back is ok now, and he's broken and healed a foot since then. That horrible TV station is still trying to eat his soul.
The Artist shows up tonight.
I just talked to him in Korea. We argued about what day it is. But he definitely won't be showing up tonight.
The ex-Pat is in from Paris Tuesday.
Who the freak is this? Obviously in two years I've lost my mind.
The Drummer arrives from Chicago.
He was here a couple weeks ago. He's on about his 106th girlfriend since then.
My Chinese sister (plus four) arrives Saturday.
She finally got her divorce, thank the Goddess, but life is still tough.
And that's the two-year update.
Oh, and yeah, I am still wearing that same damn jacket.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's the orange?