9.02.2020

aloha

Actually we were all pretty stuffed, not just Dugan.

My sister-in-law gifted me the beer Aloha shirt.
Have I said this before? I am so pissed that the race-war inciters, the Boogaloo Bois, have stolen my uniform: camo shorts or pants with an Aloha shirt. I have never sported the AK-47, as they do, however. I am not nearly as pissed as Hawaiians, to whom Aloha means hello, goodbye, welcome, peace and love.
  But I am pissed. I now wear camo without an Aloha shirt, or an Aloha shirt without camo. Never the two together.
   At David's the other day, we all sported the shirts. No fucking camo! We had a luncheon of crabs' legs, tuna/potato/green bean/tomato salad and shrimp. I did not get any of it on my white pants.
   Sorry about the pic, guys, in which Dugan looks like he has been stuffed and David and I look like lunatics. Oh well!

No comments: