7.28.2022

fishing trip

 
The river was low at Rockbridge, but there was still enough water to catch a few trout. It is a trout farm and trout restaurant, after all.  So what we we had for lunch was, of course, trout! Blackened, broiled, with garlic and peppers, and battered and fried. I should have not have passed up the smoked, but once again, ordered too much even so. Looks like trout for lunch again.
   It was nice to junket around the countryside, sere though most of it was. And nice to see and hear running water.
   The restaurant carried out the outdoors theme.
Frank and Dianne had taken me there before. It wasn't that crowded, but if you want a job they have some openings. Here is a picture of Dianne trying to get out of the picture. If you want me to cut this frame, Dianne, let me know and I will, though I doubt it's going viral on my blog!
And here's a picture of some other lovers, canoodling outside.