7.21.2022

art world

I have mostly stopped buying art the way I used to when I was young and employed and in acquisition mode. So these days my main supplier is Bill Dugan, who sends me art out of the kindness of his heart. I apologize for these pictures, because my copying skills are not of the finest, but you can get the idea from this sunflower print. He also does mail art, like the following card.
This has been attributed to Willie Nelson. Wrongly, it turns out, because he used one line from the song on his 75th birthday. It seems that this is actually an old song from the Ozarks! 
   Dugan also, unsolicited, made me letterhead. I am treasuring the paper at the moment, because I don't want to waste it. I tend to do this with paper, especially special letterhead paper. BTW, he misspells things just to annoy the shit out of me. Thank you, Bill!

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE!