2.09.2022

oh sheet

I guess I felt bad about doubling the rent (to $10,000/wk), because I promised linens would be included at Hannah's Hideaway in beautiful Block Island. That was before I started going through the linen closet there and counting duvet covers and realizing that I needed doubles of everything so that all could be washed during turnover between tenants. And then someone pointed out that if we washed all the linens my washing machine and dryer would break down. And it was also before I realized that if I were to send out the laundry I would need a minimum of 16 bath towels. We're not even talking about beach towels. And it was also before I went to the white sale at a nearby store and realized that there was no way I could carry all those towels (and four twin sets and 16 pillow cases and 18 washcloths and and. . . ) . And had to call the nice niece to come and help me.

I should have just let them be content with the views and rent linens as before. 



No comments: