2.04.2022

city life

 

So we went down to Dumbo, which means Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass. I think the last time I was here was in the 1970s when Debby and I were taking ballet classes with a friend. Another life. I took a picture of the bridge and niece Eva took a picture of me taking a picture of the bridge. Very noir. And yes, Frank, I seldom go out after dark. But for noir you gotta.

We were there for a presentation Donna Ferrato was giving about her book Holy. Eva (above) was helping her with streaming of the interview by photographer Carol Storey to the Frontline Club in London. 

 Donna was also debuting a new book jacket with her original cover, which she had decided was too inflammatory to put in stores. Nephew Mason designed them and we were busy folding them to sell at the Powerhouse bookstore. 

And then we all went out and had dinner.


 


 

No comments: