11.17.2021

at the hospital for special surgery

 I guess this is why people travel from all over the world and pay the big bucks to come here. Plenty of time to enjoy the view between pre-op appointments. My head is spinning, what with the questions about my personal life, the drug instructions, the x-rays, the predictions about physical therapy etc. Not to mention the never-ending medical portals/passwords. Good news: apparently all doctors and hospitals now believe we are entitled to the results of all these tests we've paid for. So. 

 
 

1 comment:

CBA said...

Cher.... what is the date? What can I do for you, except P***? How about...

I am hoping to fly up, go to Block Island and sort through my boxes, etc., in my House.. ( yes.. as Mother used to remind me after she deeded the house over to the three of us : "Legally the house is yours, but morally it is still mine".. so soon, I could spend a week or more at your service.. (but I must bring one of the cats, the littlest, who has special needs) so.. when will you be likely to need help? SO FUN! I promise not to mention C******** Silver, The Almighty, firearms.. nor will I get down on my knees by your side and P... So what do you say? other than the Word? Just say IT and when... XXXX B