4.01.2021

covid creativity

 

 Camilla Imogen has become a model. Well, not really: She has become a designer. She had a vision of a summer dress. She made a pattern out of newsprint. She found some fabric in the scrap box. (It looks familiar to me, but I can't remember where it came from.) She taught herself to sew and made a dress.  Oh, and matching pocketbook. In one day. 
   I'm not sure that Camilla, who I call Mimi or Mouse Leader, is really related to me. During this year of seclusion she has learned Spanish in an online class, continued her piano lessons virtually with her teacher and done home schooling with her parents. Doesn't that sound like enough? Never mind hobbies and posting her family tree on the wall. In Spanish, as if it's not difficult enough to understand already.
   Meanwhile, I have done nothing this year except clean out a couple closets and go to the dentist. The good news is, I am hoping to see Mouse Leader and Mouse Seven next week! Plumbing issues permitting.

 


1 comment:

Kate Knapp Artist Blog said...

Beautiful girl Beautiful dress...amazing!