4.06.2021

pentimento

 

   As the bathroom is deconstructed (unpacked???), aged wallpaper has come into view. I almost want to to redo it. Almost. 
 In other apartment news, I know you are sick of my kitchen gallery, but fortunately I am not. And I have a new addition, thanks to my belle soeur, Lynn Osborne. I have been moving her picture around looking for the best spot. Here?
Or here? Or should it go someplace completely different like the Goose?

I have been over-aquisitioning, as is clear from my truck. I also scored a bolt of fabric my neighbor was throwing out. Don't know what I'm going to do with it, but it suits one of my motifs.


And Zyambo is coming to start tearing apart my bathroom more in order to fix. I can't leave town until that's done, so we'll see how far he gets today. But I'm ready to move on, even with everything looking beautiful.
  here is a link to Chien-Chi's Burma video from some years back. And a link to Hannah's new anxiety pin. And one to Isaac's interminable Ten Things You Need To Know About Minecraft video.
   And here is my beautiful lobby.


  

No comments: