2.01.2021

it must be winter!

 



It's blowing and snowing like a bandit outside. I ordered groceries yesterday, so that's all good. The wind is howling, and Toby was talking about hot toddies and candlelight later. I've got candlelight now. If I had a fireplace, I would light a fire. I like just staring out the whiteout window at the snow from the coziness of an overheated NY apartment. Snow is even sticking to my plants in the courtyard, which I can't remember having happened before.

I wouldn't want to be in Block Island right now, though Pam and John seemed to be enjoying themselves skating on our pond yesterday. Johnny and son Noah have been building out the interior of his latest structure, which is becoming another art house. Or maybe library. Here are some of his pix. 









No comments: