8.18.2020

floating

 So this happened. The cousins from New Orleans arrived to entertain me. They were en route to Chicago where Glenn and Michael's daughter, Avery, is finishing up her last semester of college. Thanks to Bill Dugan, they had their own digs a block away, and all was well. They brought boudin and other sausage treats and barbeque from Memphis and other treats. But the greatest treat was, of course, them!
   Meanwhile there's this. Sounds like my other two places of abode are falling apart. The Upper White Side, NYC. And Block Island. I think I'll stick with the Ozarks for a bit.


2 comments:

Ivy said...

Di Blasio is moving the homeless men back into shelters due to neighborhood outcry. But keep on floating!

Ivy said...

I should have said "due to their open-air misbehavior, leading to outcry!"